Live Running Status of Train MTD-BKN LINK - 22463
Recently checked Running Status
- 07009 - SC BJU SPL (28 Feb) Does not start on Friday
- 22415 - VSKP NDLS APEXP (28 Feb)
- 13287 - SOUTH BIHAR EXP (28 Feb) Departed from JHARSUGUDA JN [JSG] station, delayed by 1 hour 22 mins
- 54412 - MTC-RE PASSENGER (28 Feb) Reached Destination, REWARI [RE], delayed by 24 mins
- 37059 - HWH-SHE LOCAL (29 Feb) Not Started from HOWRAH JN [HWH] station, on Time
- 55070 - CPJ-THE PASS (28 Feb) Not Started from KAPTANGANJ JN [CPJ] station, on Time
- 16566 - YESVANTPUR EXP (27 Feb) Does not start on Thursday
- 12107 - LUCKNOW SUP EXP (28 Feb) Does not start on Friday
- 04024 - DLI-GZB SPL (27 Feb) Does not start on Thursday
- 15717 - GHY-MXN I C EXPRESS (28 Feb) Departed from HABAIPUR [HWX] station, delayed by 15 mins
- 15904 - CDG DBRG EXPRESS (28 Feb) Does not start on Friday
- 77270 - PASS (28 Feb) Reached Destination, VIJAYAWADA JN [BZA], 5 mins before
54641 - DLI-FZR PASS (28 Feb) Cancelled
- 12933 - KARNAVATI EXP (28 Feb) Departed from GHOLVAD [GVD] station, delayed by 1 mins
- 18029 - LTT SHALIMAR EX (28 Feb) Not Started from LOKMANYATILAK [LTT] station, on Time
- 23225 - RJPB LINK EXP (28 Feb) Reached Destination, BARAUNI JN [BJU], 12 mins before
- 15007 - BCY LJN EXPRESS (28 Feb) Not Started from VARANASI CITY [BCY] station, on Time
- 51603 - BINA-KTE PASSANGER (28 Feb) Departed from MAKRONIA [MKRN] station, on Time
- 18234 - NARMADA EXP PSG (28 Feb) Departed from AMLAI [AAL] station, delayed by 1 hour
- 56716 - PUNALUR PASSENGER (28 Feb) Departed from ERANIEL [ERL] station, delayed by 21 mins
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.