Live Running Status of Train BBK-LJN MEMU - 64275
Recently checked Running Status
- 55817 - NBQ - GHY PASSENGER (21 Sep)
- 02788 - SC HUMSAFAR SPL (26 Sep) Departed from ICBN [ICBN] station, 41 mins before
- 03112 - BKN HWH SPL (26 Sep) Not Started from BIKANER JN [BKN] station, on Time
- 03244 - BBU-GAYA-PNBE SPL (26 Sep) Reached Destination, PATNA JN [PNBE], 18 mins before
- 69150 - BH VIRAR (24 Sep)
37655 - HWH - MYM LOCAL (26 Sep) Cancelled
12654 - ROCKFORT EXPRESS (27 Sep) Cancelled
- 82631 - MAS-ERS SUVIDHA SPL (26 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 02424 - NDLS DBRG SPL (26 Sep) Not Started from NEW DELHI [NDLS] station, on Time
63582 - RPH-BWN PASSENGER (27 Sep) Cancelled
- 05713 - INTERCITY SPL (26 Sep) Departed from RAJENDRA PUL [RJO] station, delayed by 48 mins
- 16534 - SBC JODHPUR EXP (24 Sep) Does not start on Thursday
69124 - GDA-ANND MEMU (26 Sep) Cancelled
- 08048 - NJP SRC SPECIAL (27 Sep)
53489 - TPL-RJL PGR (26 Sep) Cancelled
- 12907 - BDTS SMPRK K EX (26 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 04674 - SHAHEED EXP SPL (26 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 01207 - NGP RAJKOT SPL (26 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 06568 - BYPL-WFD MEMU SPL (24 Sep)
68035 - TATA - HTE MEMU PASS (27 Sep) Cancelled
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.