Live Running Status of Train HWH- BWN M LOCAL - 63501
Recently checked Running Status
- 06582 - MYS UBL EXP (29 Sep) Departed from MYSORE JN [MYS] station, delayed by 1 mins
- 09723 - JP BDTS SF SPL (28 Sep) Does not start on Monday
- 00615 - SBC-HWH PARCEL EXPRESS (28 Sep) Arrived at KHURDA ROAD JN [KUR] station, 20 mins before
- 00615 - SBC-HWH PARCEL EXPRESS (29 Sep) Does not start on Tuesday
- 42502 - GPD-CGL EMU LOCAL (28 Sep)
- 05909 - DBRG LGH EXPRESS (28 Sep) Arrived at CHHAPRA [CPR] station, 35 mins before
- 43205 - MASS-TRL EMU LOCAL (28 Sep)
- 19043 - BGKT HUMSAFAR (28 Sep) Does not start on Monday
- 14714 - JAT SGNR EXP (26 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
12280 - TAJ EXPRESS (30 Sep) Cancelled
- 09609 - AJMER-DADAR URS SPL (29 Sep) Does not start on Tuesday
15713 - INTERCITY EXP (29 Sep) Cancelled
- 02427 - REWA ANVT EXP (29 Sep) Departed from MAJHIARI [MJHR] station, 6 mins before
63504 - RNC-BWN MEMU PASS (29 Sep) Cancelled
68736 - BSP RIG MEMU (29 Sep) Cancelled
- 22351 - PPTA YPR EXP (29 Sep) Does not start on Tuesday
- 18406 - ADI PURI EXP (29 Sep) Does not start on Tuesday
- 75111 - GCT-BSB DMU (27 Sep)
- 02694 - TN MS EXP (29 Sep) Not Started from TUTICORIN [TN] station, on Time
- 02310 - NDLS-RJPB SPECIAL (29 Sep) Departed from PORA [PORA] station, delayed by 2 mins
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.