Live Running Status of Train INTERCITY EXP - 12127
Recently checked Running Status
- 17221 - COA LTT EXPRESS (08 Apr)
12218 - KERLA S KRANTI (08 Apr) Cancelled
- 04735 - CUR-HSR SPL (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 54833 - JP HSR PASS (08 Apr)
- 11652 - JBP INTERCITY EX (08 Apr)
02197 - CBE JBP EXPRESS (06 Apr) Cancelled
- 51803 - JHS-CNB-PASS (09 Apr)
- 12011 - KALKA SHTBDI (06 Apr)
15233 - KOAA DBG EXP (09 Apr) Cancelled
- 16320 - KCVL HUMSAFAR (09 Apr) Does not start on Thursday
- 16579 - SHIMOGA EXP (07 Apr) Does not start on Tuesday
- 12495 - BKN KOAA SUP EX (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 82401 - KASHI MAHAKAL EX (09 Apr)
- 16574 - YESVANTPUR EXP (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 19714 - SC JP EXP (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 12177 - CHAMBAL EXP (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 04769 - HMH SGNR PASS SPL (08 Apr)
- 12193 - YPR JBP EXP (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 04402 - SVDK ANVT AC SPL (08 Apr) Does not start on Wednesday
- 17213 - NS NSL EXP (08 Apr)
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.