Live Running Status of Train PASCHIM EXPRESS - 22926
KALKA - KLK
Delayed by 0h:2m
CHANDIGARH - CDG
AMBALA CANT JN - UMB
Before by 0h:4mArrived
Recently checked Running Status
- 22926 - PASCHIM EXPRESS (18 Feb) Reached Destination, AMBALA CANT JN [UMB], 4 mins before
- 06062 - QLN MAS EXP (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 53001 - HWH - AZ PASSENGER (18 Feb) Not Started from HOWRAH JN [HWH] station, on Time
- 63342 - NKE-MFP MEMU (18 Feb) Not Started from NARKATIAGANJ JN [NKE] station, on Time
75128 - GD-BNY-GKP-DMU (18 Feb) Diverted between stations GONDA JN [GD] and SUBHAGPUR [SUBR]
Departed from ANAND NAGAR [ANDN] station, delayed by 48 mins
- 12113 - NAGPUR GARIBRATH (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 22103 - LTT FAIZABAD EXP (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 12235 - HUMSAFAR EXP (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 22487 - RDP ANVT LINK EX (17 Feb)
- 15706 - CHAMPARAN HMSFR (18 Feb) Not Started from DELHI [DLI] station, on Time
- 12402 - NANDA DEVI EXP (17 Feb) Reached Destination, KOTA JN [KOTA], 15 mins before
- 08429 - PURI SNSI SPL (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 15933 - DBRG ASR EXPRESS (18 Feb) Departed from LANGCHOLIET [LCT] station, on Time
- 14055 - BRAHMPUTRA MAIL (18 Feb)
- 05603 - GHY - CDG SPECIAL (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 12782 - SWARNA JAYANTHI (18 Feb) Does not start on Tuesday
- 59442 - AHMEDABAD PASS (14 Feb)
- 04156 - KCG CNB SF SPL (17 Feb) Does not start on Monday
- 16381 - KANYAKUMARI EXP (19 Feb) Not Started from C SHIVAJI MAHARAJ T [CSMT] station, on Time
- 08573 - VSKP TPTY SPL (15 Feb) Does not start on Saturday
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.