Live Train Running Status
Recently checked Running Status
- 20505 - DBRT RAJDHANI EX (25 Jan) Does not start on Saturday
- 12875 - NEELACHAL EXP (25 Jan) Does not start on Saturday
- 22123 - PUNE AJNI AC EXP (24 Jan) Departed from NANDURA [NN] station, delayed by 1 hour 4 mins
- 12456 - BKN DEE SF EXP (25 Jan) Not Started from BIKANER JN [BKN] station, on Time
- 14204 - LKO BSB INTRCITY (23 Jan)
- 16855 - MANGALORE EXP (25 Jan) Does not start on Saturday
- 33362 - BNJ- BT LOCAL (25 Jan) Not Started from BANGAON JN [BNJ] station, on Time
- 37307 - HWH - HPL LOCAL (24 Jan) Reached Destination, HARIPAL [HPL], delayed by 3 mins
14219 - BSB LKO EXP (24 Jan) Diverted between stations RAE BARELI JN [RBL] and LUCKNOW [LKO]
Reached Destination, RAE BARELI JN [RBL], delayed by 41 mins
- 19575 - OKHA NDT EXP (25 Jan)
14217 - UNCHAHAR EXP (24 Jan) Cancelled
- 12686 - CHENNAI EXP (25 Jan) Not Started from MANGALORE [MAQ] station, on Time
- 19015 - SAURASHTRA EXP (25 Jan) Not Started from MUMBAI CENTRAL [MMCT] station, on Time
- 56616 - NIL-SRR PASSENGER (25 Jan) Not Started from NILAMBUR ROAD [NIL] station, on Time
- 22463 - MTD-BKN LINK (25 Jan)
- 06547 - SBC-ERS EXPRESS SPECIAL (25 Jan)
- 74685 - ASR-KEMK DMU (24 Jan) Reached Destination, BHAGTANWALA [BGTN], delayed by 5 mins
- 18615 - KRIYA YOGA EXP (25 Jan) Not Started from HOWRAH JN [HWH] station, on Time
- 12970 - JP CBE SUP EXP (25 Jan) Does not start on Saturday
- 12039 - KGM NDLS SHT (25 Jan) Not Started from KATHGODAM [KGM] station, on Time
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.