Train Between Stations | Seat Availability
There are two categories of train in Indian Railways:
- Reserved Train: These are the major trains in India which run pan India and include every kind of trains (Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Superfast, Mail Express, Mail, Duronto, Garib Rath, Holiday Special, Janshatabdi, Luxury and Suvidha)
- Unreserved Train: They are majorly Passenger trains and quite slow - moving trains, most of them have a stoppage at every next station of its route. The fare of these trains are very low and cost effective. The trains normally have unreserved seats but some overnight trains have sleeper and 3-tier AC compartments. These trains travel at the speed of 40–80 km/h (25–50 mph). So basically, one can sit and travel without reservation for the passenger train.
Due to various busy congestion of the network, the traveler always faces great difficulties in checking the reservation and the seat availability between the desired stations for the journey on the portals of IRCTC or they specially have to go to the rail counter to do the same. So etrains.in gives you the best hassle free way to check the seat availability in the train between the desired station.
Kindly follow the few easy steps to get the information about the seat availability on the desired train:
- Enter Source station (From where, you want to take the train)
- Enter the Destination station (where you want to reach)
- Select the journey date from the automated calendar
- Click Search button
The trains will be reflected with train name and number, departure time from source station, arrival time of destination station and travel class which can be booked/ reserved online through IRCTC or from the Indian railway reservation counter.
Train between selected stations will receive following information:
- Number of train that are running between the two selected station
- Name of the train
- Train number or the code of the specific train individual
- Scheduled time of departure of the train
- Scheduled time of Arrival of the train
- Station name from the train has started
- Timetable of the train schedule (weekly, daily or twice in a week , special, holiday etc)
- Class of the seat availability in the train (sleeper,1st tier, 2nd tier or 3rd tier or chair car, etc)
Now if you want to check seat availability in train from the list just click on the Class. seats availability status will be displayed in just one click.
When a visitor wants to plan trip and search trains to their destination station with train seat availability is known as train between station. Travelers can also check seat availability in train.
Indian Railway is one of the largest railway network in the world. The first passenger train ran between Mumbai (Bori Bunder) and Thane on 16 April 1853, for 34 kilometers between these two stations carrying 400 people.
Recently Checked Trains
- [BLG] to [LKO] Trains
- [ST] to [ADI] Trains
- BILASPUR JN-BSP to RAIGARH-RIG Trains
- BHAGALPUR-BGP to PATNA JN-PNBE Trains
- RAIGARH-RIG to BILASPUR JN-BSP Trains
- ASANSOL JN [ASN] to BALLY [BLY] Trains
- ANAND VIHAR TRM [ANVT] to BINA JN [BINA] Trains
- RAIPUR JN [R] to BETUL [BZU] Trains
- PHILLAUR JN [PHR] to ROORKEE [RK] Trains
- LUSA-LUSA to CHUNAR-CAR Trains
- PATLIPUTRA+[PPTA] to JEHANABAD+[JHD] Trains
- [SPJ] to [UMB] Trains
- LUCKNOWJN-LJN to DEHRADUN-DDN Trains
- KOTA JN [KOTA] to GANGAPUR CITY [GGC] Trains
- JAIPUR-JP to KATHGODAM-KGM Trains
- ALIGARH JN-ALJN to ETAWAH-ETW Trains
- AKBARPUR [ABP] to MILAK [MIL] Trains
- BAREILLY [BE] to MUMBAI CST [CSTM] Trains
- KATNI MURWARA-KMZ to ROURKELA-ROU Trains
- NAGDA JN-NAD to AHMEDABAD JN-ADI Trains