Live Running Status of Train JU MBF LINK EXP - 14889
Recently checked Running Status
- 00764 - ASR-HYB (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 12260 - SDAH DURONTO EXP (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
- 03308 - FZR-DHN SPECIAL (19 Sep) Not Started from FIROZPUR CANT [FZR] station, on Time
19420 - ADI CHENNAI EXP (19 Sep) Cancelled
14010 - CHAMPRN SATYGRH (19 Sep) Cancelled
63292 - DOS-GAYA MEMU (19 Sep) Cancelled
- 02911 - INDB HWH SPL (19 Sep) Not Started from INDORE JN BG [INDB] station, on Time
12156 - BHOPAL EXPRESS (19 Sep) Cancelled
53035 - AZ-BHW PASSENGER (19 Sep) Cancelled
- 12587 - AMAR NATH EXP (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
15018 - GKP LTT EXP (19 Sep) Cancelled
- 02925 - PASCHIM EXPRESS (19 Sep) Not Started from BANDRA TERMINUS [BDTS] station, on Time
- 12910 - BDTS GARIB RATH (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
51198 - WR-BSL PASSENGER (19 Sep) Cancelled
55817 - NBQ - GHY PASSENGER (19 Sep) Cancelled
- 16360 - PNBE ERS EXPRES (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
17025 - MUGR SC EXPRESS (19 Sep) Cancelled
- 16788 - SVDK-TEN HIMSAGAR EXP (19 Sep) Does not start on Saturday
95403 - N9 (19 Sep) Cancelled
63268 - PPTA-MFP MEMU (19 Sep) Cancelled
Live Running Status for Indian railway train means exact location of train with delay status. It also includes estimated arrival and departure of train.
Important things to be noted while checking train running status are estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) at upcoming stoppages and recent location reported.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) means expected time at which the train will arrive to upcoming station. Passenger(s) are expected to be at boarding station at this time.
Estimated time of departure (ETD) means expected time at which the train will depart from the station.
Recent location reported means last station on which train has arrived or departed from and based on which live running status of train is determined.
When a train starts from the originated station towards its destination, train crosses many stations. So, knowing the accurate location of the train and real timing of its arrival and departure to the specific station of the destined train defines train running status.
To track your train location enter train number, select train start date (date when train started from source or first station of train) and click Get Running Status. The status will reflect detailed information such as where exactly the train is right now, which was the last station, and whether the train is running as per the scheduled time table or late.
Running status information will be reflected with the following details:
- Present train location (The current and exact location of the train and the inclusive information of the arrival and the departure station of searched train with intermediate station if any).
- Expected time of arrival or departure at station.
- Next station stoppage of the searched train.
- Train delay information.